Contractors working at McArthur River Mine must register in an online Contractor Management System.
The system underscores the McArthur River Mine commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working for us.
It allows contracting companies to have their business details registered in the system, and have their workers registered. Workers will then have their work role selected and their online induction booked, to be completed before starting work.
The system allows McArthur River Mine and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract